Saturday 14 May 2011

Shinta models in a variety of concepts

Model .. indeed no stranger to the photographers for their homeland in particular, especially with models wearing flawless and full of beauty .. but no problem to create a concept with a variety of places, as well as costumes worn model.
This time I will show how the hell I Oktavia SHINTA photographed in her variety of concepts that I created. it still looks normal, but here I am also still learning: P, do not worry someday I'll make a tutorial series camera use Canon digital I use and if I do:)
enjoy my work: *

Canon 550D kit  with Flash Yongnuo 460 II 

oldig with photoshop just colour saturatioun and filter .. sepia . @ benteng vredeburg , jogja
Add caption









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sally Nur Azizah Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger