Sunday 18 December 2011

Hijabers Community Yogyakarta

as I tell in my previous post, this time I'll post a picture that I have photos .. didn't know it was love .. the first impression that I got when I was attended the event LAUNCH HCY ago was a the 11th of december , covered hijab girl was very elegant .. Alhamdulillah could a lot of inspiration and knowledge that I got newly . soo wait no more, come see my photos :)

because of its green and blue theme, I chose a shirt with a gray skirt ..
me

me- my lovely sister

new friends :)

HC pusat @ jakarta , they are so beautuful right ? :)

HCY :)
here also there INA ROFI who sing the song "TERIMALAH TAUBATKU" goose her voice was very clear:)
ina rovi was awesome :)

There is also a fashion show of some talented young designers


here it their MC on the show HCY


photography by sally nur azizah fitri
digital image by sally nur azizah 
copyright of sallynurazizahfitri.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sally Nur Azizah Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger