Friday 25 November 2011

Wasting Time

as usually . i didnt have idea to post my blog , yaaa i have a busy day i think so . who is that / SKRIPSI .. 
who doesn't know about skripsi ? for Student level highly :')
this is my things , yaap i am always wasting time in front of my lovely computer everyday, everytime , every ? .. yap you must the content itself . i 'll post about my stuff . check this out 
 i took this picture wore camera pocket , not DSLR 


focus , yap own slogan


i love book , i like read book



this my place to share all of inspiration :)




 
photography by sally nur azizah fitri
digital image by sally nur azizah 
copyright of sallynurazizahfitri.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sally Nur Azizah Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger